Thank you for your response, Jonathan!

> I believe that the regular expression you're looking for is just "( r'^$',
...),"

Yes, that is right. "a.b.com" will be accepted and the control transfered,
but the problem is that I cannot provide the remaining part of the URI,
specifically "/winapp/HomePage.html <http://a.b.com/winapp/HomePage.html>"
in order to launch the home page. { 'document_root': 'winapp' } provides
only the folder, but I need to pass the sub-folder ("winapp") and the
filename ("HomePage.html").

I am not sure if there is a predefined key (similar to 'document_root') that
can be used to pass the file name?

I tried the following but nothing worked...

( r'^$', 'django.views.static.serve', { 'document_root': INSTALLATION_PATH +
'winapp' } ),

or

( r'^$', LandingPage ),

or

( r'^$', 'redirect_to', { 'url' : '/home/winapp/HomePage.html' } ),

or

( r'^$', '/home/winapp/HomePage.html' ),

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris