On 14 ?.?. 2010, at 16:58, Sithembewena Lloyd Dube wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just installed django-forum (http://code.google.com/p/django-forum/) in my
> Django 1.2.3. project and all went well (admin) until I got CSRF errors while
> trying to load a new forum I created in the admin.
> I added @csrf_protect tags to the forms of the pages concerned and also made
> sure to have the CSRF Middleware in settings.py - still no joy.
>
> On the Issues tab of the dango-forum project, the author/s state that this is
> a known problem with no plans to rectify as Django 1.2 is not supported.
>
> What would be an ideal way to handle this problem? The rest of the app seems
> like just what I need.

It's not ideal, but it's certainly simplest: *remove* the CSRF middleware from
settings.py. No middleware, no CSRF errors.

This is what I did where I had a similar problem, though admittedly I'm not
worried about CSRF due to the two-factor authentication system used for access
to the  site in question...

Hopefully someone with more experience than I can give you an alternative
option, but just in case...
Jonathan