have question if Django have support for I18n models. For example in
Symfony when i create 'news' table there are 2 tables in fact :

news
  id
  date

news_i18n
  id
  culture
  title
  text

First table contains universal field which doesn't depends on
language. Second contains fields that suposed to be in many languages,
'culture' field which store language code ('en', 'de' etc). Both
tables are related with foreign keys of course. Then it is really easy
to get some data for proper language (Symfony gives special mechanisms
to get and set this data).
My question is if there are any Django standards/tools that i should
use for it? Or I have to take care with it on my own.