I got errors when user.get_profile returned None in my view. When
trying the same in manage.py shell, I noticed that get_model doesn't
find my profile model unless I have imported something from that
models.py

$ python manage.py shell
Python 2.3.5 (#2, Jun 13 2006, 23:12:55)
[GCC 4.1.2 20060613 (prerelease) (Debian 4.1.1-4)] on linux2
(InteractiveConsole)
>>> from django.db import models
>>> print models.get_model('kirjasto', 'LibraryProfile')
None
>>> from teekkarikyla.kirjasto.models import Loan # Can be any model in that
>>> models
>>> print models.get_model('kirjasto', 'LibraryProfile')
<class 'teekkarikyla.kirjasto.models.LibraryProfile'>

Seems liek get_model is either unreliable way to find models, or I'm
missing something.