I asked this somewhere else but it seems like the responder hasn't
reply the latest comment I made.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3951758/how-do-you-iterate-over-a-...

Nevertheless, I think I should be welcome to make one here.

Let's keep thing short.

Say I have a very simple list to iterate

[--code--]
def link(request):
    c = Context()
    c['title']  = ['Home Page', 'Current Time', '10 hours later']
    return render_to_response('time.html', c)
[--code--]

Now say I also have another view called current_time

In my html I had, for example
[--code--]
{% for item in title %}
    {{item}}
    {% if not forloop.last %} | {% endif %}
{% endfor %}

{% if hour <= 1 %}
do something...
{% endif %}

[--code--]

For the template, I tried loop through "in c.title, in c, in title"
and still doesn't work

As you can guess, I use two view functions in a single html file.

The problem is that I received   'function' object is not iterable

So the guy said I probably had a problem with the URL
my URL -->   (r'^now/$', current_time, link),

So he recommended me doing this
(r'^articles/(?P<current_time>\(?P<link>)/$',
'project_name.views.link'), #the second tuple element is the view
function

Something similar to Django URL Dispatcher (from the dispatcher
chapter).. I think...
I think he meant to capture then. But what I want to do is really
just, say,   localhost/now/  and load the page

I can definitely integrate two views functions into one single
function, which works fine.

The question is, how can I assign multiple views function in a single
URL???

Thank you for any input in advance!!!