On 21/10/2010 14:48, David De La Harpe Golden wrote:
On 21/10/10 13:31, Chris Withers wrote:

...which is a little odd, given that the file was created by 'dumpdata'.
Any ideas?

Do you see any genuine wierdness in the format of any stringified
datetimes in the dumped json? Yes I know you've got 132 megs, but I
don't mean check totally manually, just do something like (untested):

...buuuut, why would dumpdata dump out something invalid?

I'm on Django 1.1...

Perhaps you could try a different approach: using django 1.2's multiple
database connections to do a live-live transfer,

What does one of these look like?
Is this going to involve me writing loads of for-loop-ish code or is there some sane tool?

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk