Hi All,

I have a form, width two different address field (invoice and post)
and a booleanfield:

class AddressForm(forms.Form):
    invoice_address = forms.CharField(max_length=255)
    same = forms.BooleanField(initial=True)
    post_address = forms.CharField(max_length=255,required=False)

I'd like to do, if I uncheck the 'same' field, then the required for
the post_address change to True.
I tried width the overall clean method, but when I raise
forms.ValidationError, I can't raise the error for the post_address
field.

Can I change the required value at runtime?
Thanks,
Bence