Hi all-

Is there any way to preview updates in the auto-admin? From what I can
tell the answer is "no".

The use case I'm referring to is say an editor needs to update
information on the "contact us" page, which is already published, and
they want to make sure they got their formatting and HTML correct. It'd
be real handy to have a "Preview" button that would show what the
update will look like in context. "View on site" will use the current
(not yet updated) info so that won't reflect pending changes.

Is jamming in another form submit button which POSTs to a custom view a
sensible approach to try to add this functionality?

thanks,
TG