I think following is opt ans for my question Mr Brian Bouterse

No matter the tools you have, it's hard to make a WSDL for a RESTful
service. WSDL 1.1, after all, was specifically designed to describe
services built using SOAP. In response, the Web Application
Development Language (WADL) was created to easily describe RESTful
services. But WSDL 2.0 is more compatible with both SOAP and REST and,
with its W3C recommendation, competes stiffly with WADL for popularity
among developers.