I want to create a "What's New" section that lists all of the database
changes in the last day. I've added an "updated" field to my models:

class Film(models.Model):
   .
   .
   .
   updated = models.DateTimeField(auto_now=True)

class Actor(models.Model):
   .
   .
   .
   updated = models.DateTimeField(auto_now=True)

Now I want to query across all of my models to get a date-sorted list
of the most recent changes. How do I query the "updated" field across
multiple models? Is this the most efficient way to achieve the primary
purpose?

What if I wanted to be more specific and list the actual field that
was altered within each model?