maybe I not explain correctly. For any modelForm the forms for a field
"ManytoMany"  are "select multiple". If I want to change this I must
to redefine the widget for that field in the declaration of the
"modelForm". This works correctly, I can transform the field from
"select multiple" to any "form" that I want. The problem appear when I
want to save the "form". Always the "form" is invalid because the
field type isn't a "select multiple". With a "select multiple" the
form can be saved, with other field types fail. Somebody have an idea?
Something that i can do in the view? Any opinion  can be helpful.

Thank for read