I use Django + UWSGI + Cherokee with all my sites , with around 200k page
views a day.

Various teething problems, but generally stable.

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:32 PM, Max Countryman <m...@me.com> wrote:

> Oh I forgot to mention! Do not use the uwsgi wizard: it's currently broken.
> Expect a fix soon and refer to the various threads detailing the set up
> process without the wizard on Cherokee's mailing list.
>
> On Oct 28, 2010, at 14:06, Robbington <robbing...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Glad to finally see some one using Cherokee with django. Dont just use
> > it in development, its actually less memory intensive than apache as
> > well as having an awesome admin interface.
> >
> > Anyway enough plugging.
> >
> > To avoid problems and for simplicty I would advise using Cherokee
> > Uwsgi config to serve up your python code.
> >
> > Rob
> >
> > --

Cal Leeming

Operational Security & Support Team

*Out of Hours: *+44 (07534) 971120 | *Support Tickets: *
supp...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
*Fax: *+44 (02476) 578987 | *Email: *cal.leem...@simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
*IM: *AIM / ICQ / MSN / Skype (available upon request)
Simplicity Media Ltd. All rights reserved.
Registered company number 7143564