Hi everyone, I'm a complete django newbie, and I need to use the Auth
system. The problem is that I haven't been able to find a good tutorial such
as que django one, with all the examples, pretty simple, very easy, with the
templates included, etc... My main issue is that i dont get on well with
html, so the templates are a complete mistery, and the forms, and
everything. The django tutorial provides you with the different templates
and everything.

    For example if I search among the other tutorials in the django site,
there are tutorials related to the Auth system, but they are somehow more
advanced than what I'm looking for. For example there's one on how to expand
the user model.. but I dont even know who to use the basic auth system :P

So, if you know of any tutorial like the one I describe let me know, any
link is helpful...

thanks in advance,

Seba