On 4 nov, 13:15, Karim Gorjux <lemieli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all! I'm a relative newbie in Django and I spending a lot of time
> study it in these days. I read many tutorials and books and I'm
> surprised to found very interesting resource to how create a wiki, a
> blog, app like twitter even a social bookmarking website but I never
> found a simple tutorial to explain how to create just a website.

(snip)

> * Add the tinymce wysiwyg editor with support to load multimedia file
> to include within the page. For example a image.
> * Let the editor create href link to other pages in the website easily
> * Organize the pages in gerarchical and edit in that way in the panel
> admin as django-page-cms
> * internationalization of the pages from the panel admin
>
> I still wonder that I can't found any tutorials or books that cover
> this essential and maybe simple task

You may not realize that what you're describing here is a full blown
CMS, and as such is a tad more complex than simple thing like a blog
or wiki or dumbed-down twitter clone. I strongly suggest you try some
existing CMS like django-cms or LFC

http://www.lfcproject.com/
http://www.django-cms.org/