On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 11:59 AM, jt <jim.iro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm just starting out.  Things ran fine until I uncomment out:
> (r'^admin/', include(admin.site.urls))
> in my urls.py file.  When I access my local site from the development
> server. I get:
> * Exception Type: TypeError
> * Exception Value: 'tuple' object is not callable.

As a general rule, this error means that you've forgotten a comma
somewhere in a list of tuples. As a result of the missing comma,
Python thinks the set of brackets after the missing comma indicates a
function call on the contents of the set of brackets before the
missing comma, and reports the error that the contents of the first
set of brackets isn't callable. If we look at your urls.py, we see:

>    (r'^People/$', 'iFriends.People.views.index')

You've missed the comma on the end of this line.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)