When I create the following model I get an index for field2 with syndb
or sqlindexes. Why doesn't it create an index for field3?

from django.db import models
class Entitat(models.Model):
    field1 = models.CharField(max_length=4, unique=True)
    field2 = models.CharField(max_length=4, db_index=True )
    field3 = models.CharField(max_length=4, unique=True,
db_index=True )

To create an index for field3 I have to remove "unique=True", create
the index and after add again "unique=True", so django admin captures
non unique entries.

I am using sqlite (with spatialite).

I don't know if this is a bug, a feature or I understand something
wrong?