Thanks for the advise, I had considers this option, and I really dose
seem that apps are move for generic features as you pointed out but I
have about 10 tables which are as depended in structure as the ones
noted above. I really don't what to have too much code in one view.py
or model.py file. For now I plan to create a customer app without the
ForeignKey relationship, work on it and when I add the branch model I
add the relationship that links them. Probably a bad idea but thats
the bes I have so far, this is something I'll need to think about a
bit more though.

Thanks for your 2c

Kimani