Hello,
    I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but you can use a
forloop.counter (index to 1) or a forloop.counter0 (index at 0) from within the
template {% for loop %}

Michael

Hi,
In a django template I have a for loop that display (item, fine). I
would like to compute the total fine value at the end of the for loop.
Is it possible to compute the total in the template? How can I do it