My mistake, Shawn was right, almost in part, in this
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/email/#send-mail

i can call de method send_mail with a auth_user and auth_password for
authentication with the smtp backend, but this doesn't have connection with
get_connection method.

--
Diego Andrés Sanabria
IngenierĂ­a de Sistemas Universidad Distrital

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 10:52, Tom Evans <tevans...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM, diegue...@gmail.com
> <diegue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I already read that part of doc, but i dont find the answer, should i
> read
> > the code?
>
> Yeah, don't bother, send them all from the same account, with
> different from addresses in the message - no-one looks at the envelope
> much..

google and ther politics of spam looks for that ;)