Hi

My dev enviroment is OS x 10.5
I grabbed the django registration application and configured it to
email via my local host spooler. After which I setup postfix alias's
for some dummy domains, these I tested from command line and my emails
are coming through. Then i proceed to get the register application to
try and send an email, so i can verify that things are working, but I
get a socket error saying that it could not connect. I double checked
and I have opened port 465 on my machine (by default I block
everything), any advice on where to look next?

johan

--
j:pn
\\no comment