Hello,
Using version 0.95.

I am designing a new truck transport database data service.

There will be 2 kinds of offers:
import & export

Let's name seaport 'X'.

Trucks:
1. Deliver package from Y to X (on the road from X to Y it's empty)
2. Deliver package from X to Y (on the road from Y to X it's emty)

Depending on these above, carriers / forwarders will be interested in
finding an offer.
Import and offer can be splitted into 2 independent separate django
projects,
but I would like to avoid doubling templates .. and I am affraid that
in the future
I will be asked to merge it so anyone can see both import & export
offers.

Currently I'm using few apps:
imports
exports, carriers, forwarders and others (not mentioned here as they
are not related to the problem).

In import/exports there are models named "Offer", so when importing the
model
in f.e. urls.py I need to import project.name.imports.models Offer as
Offfer_imports
which is confusing.

In my imports.models I have:

from project.carriers.models import Carrier
class Offer(models.Model):
    carrier = models.ForeignKey(Carriers)

In exports.models:
from project.forwarders.models import Forwarder
class Offer(models.Model):
    forwarder = models.ForeignKey(Forwarders)

When forwarder logs in, he gets offers from project.imports,
and when carrier logs in he gets offers from project.exports

I know it's messy a little, but I hope you get it ..a  little.

Should I:
1. Split it to 2 separate django projects.
2. Use one app "Offers" and put import/export models there
3. Use one app "Offer" and one model (Offer) with an offer_type tuple ?

I have extender User model with (carriers/forwarders apps which use a
ForeignkKey(User,..) which also complicates a little here.

What is the most appropriate way of doing this ?

I would be grateful If you shared some experience about it.

Thanks,