If it helps, I've used iui and now jquery mobile with Django.

http://code.google.com/p/iui/
http://jquerymobile.com/

Some random scribblings of mine on jQueryMobile here:

http://drumcoder.co.uk/blog/2010/nov/12/jquery-mobile-basics/

Tim.

On 18/11/10 20:51, Helge wrote:
Hi

I wish to develop a website that is optimized for mobile using Django.
Is there any "standard" mobile framework for Django?

I've found a couple of Django projects [1] [2] [3] [4] that provide
functionality needed for mobile development (like device detection,
browser detection, WURFL). Does anyone have experiences with these
projects. Which would you recommend?

[1] code.google.com/p/django-bloom/
[2] code.google.com/p/djangobile
[3] http://sourceforge.net/projects/mobiledjango/