On 1 Aug 2006, at 13:23, Michael van der Westhuizen wrote:

After updating SVN this morning I get the error below. Reverting to
revision 3506 resolves the problem.

The error occurs with the default site (no apps installed) - just
start a project, enable admin, syncdb, runserver, log in to admin, go
to users and click on a user to view the details for that user.

I submitted quick fix to http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2463 which keeps 3507 changes.

Surely there is better way for fixing this, but this works for me (for now ;)).

(cross-posted do django-developers, sorry)

--
Nebojša Đorđević - nesh
Studio Quattro - Niš - Serbia

What is the sound of one backpack EMP weapon discharging? -- Joe Thompson
"Clickety-click" -- Charles Cazabon