On 11/22/2010 03:16 PM, Ryno in Stereo wrote:
I'm trying to create around 32,000 rows in a table via a json fixture
and although Django confirms via the commandline that it's worked
(Installed 32423 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
), I can only ever see 20,149 records in my MySQl database.

I can't any mention of an upper limit for fixtures and this really has
me stumped.

Any ideas?

Duplicate primary keys is the only thing I can think off right now. So: it added 32k objects, but 12k of them were duplicates. Worth a quick check.

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees - rein...@vanrees.org - http://reinout.vanrees.org
Collega's gezocht!