As Django noob I successfully created user validation and managed to
add user. But I also created additional table for user profile,
registered it in settings. But when I save() user to create it, my
additional table is still empty.
How can I create that user row when adding user to users table? I want
to put there registration hash (in future a lot more columns). I
created that hash but have no idea how to add this to new additional
table:/