Hi all,

I'm trying to implement something I'd imagine is quite simple, but
have come a bit unstuck when it comes to finding a graceful way to so
it.

What I want to do is sotre a random number (easy enough) in the users
session, then retrieve it in my base template (this is for the purpose
of selecting one of a number of different style sheets).  I've looked
at using middleware, but that would require me to set the variable in
each of my views?  I want to have this available for *every* template,
including flatpages.

Is there a simple way to do this?

-Phil