> First off, this is a stupid database design. Do you really create new
> tables in your DB each time you add a user? Mental.

yes you're right and what I said was just a example ;)
In the real app, there's no per user table but per company
the database is used by many different companies and each company have
a code (100,200,...) and this code is used in tablename.
And I can't change this design because this is the design use by Baan
ERP (call ERP LN now)

> You can make this work though. You can execute code in your models.py
> to dynamically generate all your models, as described on the wiki page
> you already mentioned.

hum, I've not see this part,
if I understand, you suggest that I have to generate all models
dynamically at models.py import ?

Seb