The Definite Guide to Django is good, but I liked Beginning Django E-Commerce
that really nailed things down for me.

--- On Sun, 11/28/10, Lorenzo Franceschini <lorenzo.franceschi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

From: Lorenzo Franceschini <lorenzo.franceschi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Django book
To: django-users@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 28, 2010, 5:48 AM

I'm new on this group, so first of all... Hi to everybody!

I'm a web developer, and I need to approach Django for a software project, so I
would like to ask you an advice about the best book to read (in your opinion)
in order to learn using this framework, given that:

* I already have some experience on web applications' development with PHP MVC
frameworks like Drupal;
* I have some experience of Python (non-web) programming;
* I'd prefer printed books.

Thanks in advance for any answer.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups