Hi Gen-Nan.

you can override the template that the admin app uses to generate the listing page if that helps.

so for example in my performance monitoring app, I created a template admin/perf/log/change_list.html
and put that file in my template directory.

now when i click on the 'perf/log' model in the admin my template gets run.

but personally I think if you are doing some custom work you should just create a little app and do it in there. it isn't too hard.

regards
Ian.