Hallöchen!

In order to test my app, I need to add a model class just for
testing.  While it doesn't do much harm if it's always there because
its DB table would remain empty, I'd like to add it only for the
test runner.  (Background: My app is extended by other apps.  But
for testing, I must simulate this extending.)

However, using a custom test runner didn't work, probably because
Django has detected all models already at that point.  Similarly, I
can't inject the model class into models.py from the test module.

Thus, I must place the model class in models.py.  Can I do this
conditionally?  For example:

if settings.TESTING:
    class TestModel(models.Model):

would be great.