Hello,

I am writing a django-based website to hold documentation and a blog
for a university research project. We are looking to add a "wiki-like"
documentation section that implements history tracking and has decent
markdown support or a WYSIWYG editor, preferably with a way to handle
file attachments to articles.  However, due to some specific
requirements with a Git repository, this needs to act as a plugin that
can integrate with the rest of the website. While Django CMS and
FeinCMS are both very well polished solutions, we are hoping for
something a little less controlling. I have also looked into django-
wikiapp and, while their software looks very well done, it does not
seem to have support for the file uploads and, while not entirely
restrictive, does not support a WYSIWYG editor. I am more than happy
to implement this sort of lightweight plugin with tinymce but, in
order to avoid redundancy and to save time, I want to make sure that
there are no any obvious solutions I have not looked at yet.

Thanks,
Sam