Baurzhan,
I explicitly will not provide support for time-tracking in this
software. It is one of many features that I feel moves project
management software beyond the realm of understanding for business
users and into the realm of the project manager. That's not the point
of this project.

Venkatraman,
There are lots of good project management applications out there, but
the couple written in Django that I found were full applications. I
was looking for something I could embed within an existing Django
application. The idea is to have project management software within an
existing project toolset (ticket system, reporting environment) that
business users can utilize to better manage their projects.

Thomas,
The LGPL would also be acceptable. I'll keep this in mind when I
release the code.

-Mark