Real Estates

At Real Estate, assisting you discover your home is just the starting.
>From financing to linking with utilities to remodeling and beyond, we
can facilitate.  Real Estate Real Estate is a full-service real estate
company with a recognized reputation for helping clients in all stages
of business development. More than a decade of experience, representing
buyers and sellers, tenants as well as owners.  Apart from operations,
we offer consulting, marketing and research, leasing, and strategic
planning services. We have worked on all type of land properties like
commercial, residential, agricultural, industrial, Grazing, Equestrian,
Farm, Woods, Beach, Riverside and buildings like office, , Godown,
Independent house, Flats, Apartment, Bungalow, Factory, Shop, Row
House, Villa, Penthouse, sheds and much more. Our basic services are:

Appraisal - Professional valuation services i.e., Assisting buyers and
sellers in transactions
Property management - Managing a property for its owner(s)
Development - Improving land for use by adding or replacing buildings
Real estate marketing - Managing the sales side of the property
business
Relocation services - Relocating people or business to different
country
Financing
Relocation
Insurance

Appraisal

Appraisals - Residential or Commercial
Counseling and Consulting
Evaluations
Expert Witness Testimony
Litigation Preparation
Feasibility Studies
Market Analysis
Market Rent & Trend Studies
Tax Assessment Review
Advice or Zoning Testimony
Appraisal Process
Comparative Market Analysis - an estimate of the home's value compared
with others
Facilitating a Purchase - guiding a buyer through the process.
Facilitating a Sale - guiding a seller through the selling process.
FSBO document preparation - preparing necessary paperwork for "Sale By
Owner" sellers.
Full Residential Appraisal
Home Selling Kits - guides to how to market and sell a property.
Hourly Consulting for a fee, based on the client's needs.
MLS Marketing Service - entering the property in the MLS system for a
flat fee or percentage.

For example

Home Buying Whether you're merely thinking of purchasing a new home
or else ready to make your move, we're now to make your home buying
development a great one. We handle all types of properties from
vacation homes to extraordinary properties. And we can assist you
finance and secure your home.

Home Selling If you're selling your home, it means your tenure
experience has previously begun. If you used us to buy your home,
we're glad to share this part of the trip with you. If not, welcome
to the beginning of something brand new. From basic tips for selling
your home to accepting an offer and beyond, we can guide you through
the process of selling your home, and even make it fun.

Our appraisal process is an orderly and concise method of reaching an
estimate of value that includes

Definition of the problem,
Preliminary survey and appraisal plan,
Data collection and analysis,
Application of the three approaches to value
Market Data Approach
Cost Approach
Income Approach
Reconciliations of value indications
Final estimate of defined value

Property Management

We manage and rent all kinds of commercial & residential properties
from single-family homes to multiple units such as: duplexes,
townhouses to apartments and condominiums.  Our company has a complete
staff from movers, cleaners, landscapers to repair and handymen, right
up to master tradesmen. Our clients benefit from considerable
repair/expense savings as a result. Our phones are answered 24 hours a
day for all emergencies. A complete monthly statement is made
documenting all expenses and income.

Rentals - We are associated with various major local
companies/industries for relocations and term/contract employees. We
also promote using all local newspapers, Internet and our website. Our
widespread database is updated regularly. We also offer third party
and/or one time rental service.
Rental Renovations & Repairs - We are competent of handling all
repairs, maintenance and emergencies as required due to our complete
staff. We can also do upgrades and home renovations too!
Landlord Paralegal Services - We have a complete paralegal department.
We have accessible to us an individual who is undoubtedly in the top 5%
providing paralegal services to (landlords only). All paralegal
services are handled in office in a timely cost efficient manner;
therefore no expensive lawyers or wasted time on improperly prepared We
also do considerable work for non-management and third party
collections including property seizure, garnishment and small claims
court actions.
Leasing If you wish to supervise your rental property yourself, our
Leasing Services Department can register your property for rent and
screen applicants. During our screening process, we validate
employment, rental history, credit history, and court history. You are
then ready to make an informed business decision and place the right
tenant in your property.

Real Estate Development

Market research
Site selection / feasibility analysis
Due diligence / preliminary pro forma
Property acquisition
Project design / refined pro forma
Obtain entitlements
Financing / final pro forma
Construction
Lease-up / sales
Operation (in cases where the project is retained as an asset)

Financing

Improving your home is a best investment. Whether you are finding for a
second mortgage, home equity line of credit, or refinancing options, we
can help.

Relocation Services

Whether you're moving in or moving out, we can guide you through the
relocation process. We provide relocation services on both corporate
and individual levels.

Insurance

As an independent insurance agent, Real Estate Insurance acts as a
consumer advocate by representing a host of competitively priced
"A-Rated" insurance carriers. This consumer choice allows you to
effectively compare coverage, customer service, premiums, and
multi-policy discounts.

Contact Us

Name
Website