Hi,

   Well here is an approach, you can use the Django's template engine
for generating dynamic CSS as well...

lets assume your templates path is TEMPLATES

Now create a (minimal) file called style.css in your TEMPLATES like
this:

h1 {
   font-size: {{font_size}};
   text-decoration: {{text_decoration}};
}

Now create a view say, servestylesheet, map it like this:
(r'^css/(\d+).css$', servestylesheet)

In your view:
theme1 = {
   'font_size' : "12px",
   'text_decoration": "none",
}

theme2 = {
   'font_size' : "15px",
   'text_decoration": "underline",
}

# optionally use cache decorators here if you want to cache the CSS as
well, to avoid overloading
def servestylesheet ( request, css_code ):
   if css_code == 1:
      renderas = theme1    # Load theme from where ever you desire
   else:
      renderas = theme2
   return render_to_response ( "style.css", renderas, "text/css" )

----
finally in your HTML, link to this stylesheet as:
<link rel="stylesheet" src="/css/1.css" type="text/css"
media="screen" />

or in general
<link rel="stylesheet" src="/css/{{using_theme}}.css" type="text/css"
media="screen" />

This is a one way, I hope community has more and better ways of doing
this..

Thanks