Hello, i want to make function that wraps all things related to
comments, so there should be part that gets comments from database and
part that checks if comment was added. Then i can simply write just
one line of code in view where i want comments. Problem is that after
successful comment post, view should make redirect, and as we know to
redirect you need to return response instance. That one thing doesnt
let me make wrap function for my comments, because i cant return
response after post. thought I can make IF statement that checks if
return value is response instance or not. But this is 4 lines of code
instead of one, is there any other way?