Hi

I have set up a Generic inline (using generic.GenericTabularInline). It
behaves differently (and from my application's point of view, wrongly) from
the standard admin.TabularInline in two ways:

1. It doesn't have the plus icon next to foreign key fields that allows
users to add new foreign objects directly from this view.

2. In settings.py I set TEMPLATE_STRING_IF_INVALID = 'PROGRAMMING ERROR!
INVALID TEMPLATE STRING.'
Unfortunately, this string then appears on the left of each entry in my
GenericTabularInline.

Have other people experienced this? If so, should I log this as a bug or am
I doing something wrong or making a wrong assumption about how it should
work?

Thanks.

Regards
Nathan