My site takes the route of hiding name, email, and URL fields for
authenticated users.

You can safely serve up a form without the name field for
authenticated users since the comments framework will just copy over
either the user's full name if it's set or their username if it isn't
for the commenter's name.

Things get a little dicey not displaying the email field since
Django's commenting system by default requires an email address for
all comments while the standard user management framework doesn't
require users to specify their email address, so you'd need to figure
out how to handle the case where the user hasn't set an email address
yet (if the user has set an email address, then it should be copied
over if the email field isn't displayed, otherwise the form will show
an error page when the comment is submitted).

Populating URLs will require extending the user management framework
and the commenting system.

Hope that helps!