Hi all,

I'm new to django and sorry if my questions are too basic.

I have a some requirements

1. I have a stored procedure in my mssql database server and i would
like to call the procedure in my program with certain parameters.(Is
there a way the results of the stored procedure be represented as a
queryset?)

2. The results returned from the procedure must be represented as a
datagrid with a couple of columns as links and some non database
column say a checkbox. The datagrid must have alternating colors and
a  totals row at the end.

3. Also the stored procedure returns some column's which are numbers
and have to be be represented as a distinct link which redirects to a
distinct pages.

4. whats the simplest way to implement the above requirements??

i went through forms and modelforms they are very helpful as you can
print the entire form as a table. isn't there something similar in
django to display a datagrid as i described earlier??