Note: Why do I not to use filters?

1. It's nicer if the designer doesn't always have to put |(...) behind
the field name.
2. I do not know how to access the object passed in the filter. E.g.
if I use {{rating.stars|muBeautify}} the muBeautify filter would only
get a unicode "5", but how would it know which field that is gained
from? It needs to know that the values given comes from rating.stars,
since it should different results if e.g. rating.percent is used.

I could write different filters for each, but then there would be ~ 30
filters for the designer to memorize.