Hi i have a model which has a datetime field like

    pub_date = models.DateTimeField("Etkinlik Tarihi")

this model is written to organize some events in a cafe. when i m trying to
create some events from the admin panel. if i choose today and now from the
date widget in admin; it works. if i choose a past date it works too. But if i
choose a future date, it says. Enter a valid date. i dont know is it a bug
about django or did i do sth. wrong in my model. here is my whole model.

p.s.: i'm using django trunk on my server

(InteractiveConsole)
>>> import django
>>> django.VERSION
(1, 3, 0, 'alpha', 1)

#!/usr/bin/python
#-*- coding: utf-8 -*-
from django.db import models
from photologue.models import Photo

class Etkinlik(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField("Etkinlik Adı", max_length=100)
    text = models.TextField("Etkinlik Metni", max_length=2000)
    foto = models.ForeignKey(Photo)
    pub_date = models.DateTimeField("Etkinlik Tarihi")
    is_active = models.BooleanField("Aktif", default=True)

    class Meta:
        get_latest_by = "pub_date"
        verbose_name = "Etkinlik"
        verbose_name_plural = "Etkinlikler"

    def __unicode__(self):
        return u"%s - %s" %(self.name, self.text)

    def get_absolute_url(self):
        return "/etkinlik/%i/" % self.id