Hello,

I'm using http://code.google.com/p/django-jqgrid/ to display grids
into a Django application. Since I'm pretty new to Django I don't know
how to tell Django to retrurn the value of the related field instead
of the id of the related field. What I do now is: travels =
Travel.objects.values('date','destination'), but that returns the date
of the travel and the id of the destination, FK to Destination model/
table. How should I query Django so it returns the description of the
destination instead of its id?

Thanks in advance.