Hiya,

In nearly every POST i get the data needs to be broken up and either
modify or create more than one model.

I was hoping to still be able to use the model manipulators for this
but all the documentation seems to be very single form/post == single
model manipulation.

I'm wondering if there is some more generic methods in the
manipulator or other facilities to break up values over post, etc.

-Mikeal

PS. A manipulator doc like the model doc would be really handy,
outlining all the methods and uses. At the very least docstrings on
the methods in the manipulator could help considerably :)