Hi all,
Last day I got the bright idea to start building a facebook app in
django. I was convinced that documentation would be good given that
django docs are very well written and facebook is a big project.
Instead....aaaaaaaaaaarrghhhh!!!!!!!!
On facebook side, there are old and messy docs full of stale options
and broken links (they changed something in their developer part of
site...)!
On django side, lot of small and sometimes unfinished project with no
docs, and not compatible with recent version of django or fb api. Just
to cite few:

http://github.com/facebook/python-sdk
https://github.com/ryanmark/django-facebookconnect/tree/master/facebookconnect
https://github.com/sciyoshi/pyfacebook/
https://github.com/tschellenbach/Django-facebook
https://github.com/dickeytk/django_facebook_oauth
http://github.com/flashingpumpkin/django-socialregistration

So my question is: which is the best way to realize TODAY a (not so)
simple hello world application that does some basic tasks such
- ask to fb user the right to publish things on wall and obtain
personal data like all the other fb app
- show my fb name
- publish something "hello world" on wall
- be able to comunicate with my server using post (like the example
for fbconnect should do)

Preventing questions, nowadays:
- pyfacebook seems not to be compatible to django 1.2.x and their
example don't work (at least for me)
- facebook apps are moving to Iframe so that FBML apps will be no
longer accepted from the next year (according to fb roadmap)
- python-sdk, to the best of my knowledge, are the only one supported
by facebook staff. This would be good because I would not like that my
app relies on a stale-in-6-month library. Unfortunately, I didn't
understand how to use it in django to do those tasks.

So, today which is the better choice to write an app that do those
basic tasks? And where can I find some updated documentation ?

Thanks for any clarification! :)

Lorenzo