On Dec 12, 1:30 am, mongoose <darrenma1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> mind giving a short example?
> From what I see in the template
>
> {% for fieldset in adminform %}
>   {% include "admin/includes/fieldset.html" %}
> {% endfor %}
>
> {% for inline_admin_formset in inline_admin_formsets %}
>     {% include inline_admin_formset.opts.template %}
> {% endfor %}
>
> I can either have it appear before or after the fieldsets. Not in
> between.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you.  I simply haven't had much time
lately; work and finals.

I am still not entirely sure what you want, but you can move that code
around in your overridden template to get what you want.

For example, if I understand you correctly, something like:

 {% for fieldset in adminform %}
   {% include "admin/includes/fieldset.html" %}
   {% if fieldset_I_want_for_inlines %}
       {% include fieldset inline %}
   {% endif %}
 {% endfor %}

 {% for inline_admin_formset in inline_admin_formsets %}
     {% include inline_admin_formset.opts.template %}
 {% endfor %}

HTH,

Wayne