This is a weird one. On a handful of topics on my forum, accessing the
topic and/or attempting to add a post or do anything else loses the
network connection. It's only on a handful, and it just started
recently. I have no idea how Django can even do such a thing, but you
can see it here:

http://gretschpages.com/forum/electromatics/on-the-2nd-day-of-christmas-my-true-love-gave-to-me/36273/page1/

On initial load, you'll probably see at least a couple of images error
out with a lost network connection error or "Failed to load resource",
depending on what browser you're looking in. Or it may lose all static
media. Hard to tell what it's going to do from one page load to the
next.

If you hit reload, it will probably lose ALL static media.

If you were to try to add a post, it would go to a blank "server
unexpectedly dropped the connection" type of page.

It's just two or three topics. All others are unaffected. Whatever the
problem, it seems to be centered on just these few topics.

Nginx is handling static media and passing django stuff over to
Apache.

I don't see anything in the nginx or apache error logs.

I've looked in the database, and nothing appears out of the ordinary
with these topics, either.

Any suggestions on where to look or how to debug this?