Hi,

You need to get it working in the dev server first, as you'll need that to debug with (I think).

You need to modify the pythonpath so it can see your code.

Modify manage.py in (1) and try running the dev server with:

  python manage.py runserver.

You'll need something like this at the top of manage.py

  import sys
sys.path = ['/path/to/web/sites/mysite', '/path/to/web/sites/app'] + sys.path

Tim.