Hello armandoperico,

Sounds like a job for cron, Celery, or any other number of task
schedulers.

Alternately you could create a url at your website that runs the
script.  Of course putting in appropriate checks so that only you can
run it.

You could then probably customize the admin app index template <
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/admin/#templates-which-may-be-overridden-per-app-or-model
> to show your link.  The link doesn't have to be put there of course,
it really could go anywhere that makes sense.

On Dec 21, 4:47 pm, armandoperico <armandoper...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> on my "homepage" app i have some helper classes//scripts that are
> responsible for doing some specific "ADMIN" tasks:

> right now i have a script that does that for me, but every time i need
> run it, i have to run it by hand (via terminal).
>
> There is a way to add it on the Admin Site like we do with the models?
> i.e.: "admin.site.register(ModelClass)" or something like this ?

Toodle-looooooooo........
creecode