Hi Everyone,
I am getting type error on integer. I have tried converting all the
possible variables to int but still the problem persist. Can anyone
help me out with this type error
following is the stack trace
http://dpaste.com/289886/

following are the 2 functions which are giving me the problem

def list_movies(request,page_no=1, orderby=None):
        try:

                page=int(page_no)
        except ValueError:
                page=1
        if orderby is None:
                orderby='-date_pub'
        latest_movies=Movies.objects.all().order_by(orderby)
        pagination=TubePagination(latest_movies, 20)
        try:
                page=int(page)
                assert (type(page) is IntType)
                movies=pagination.get_page(page)
        except InvalidPage:
                errorcontent='[{"error":"10001"}]'
                return HttpResponse(content=errorcontent,mimetype='application/
json')
        json_serializer=serializers.get_serializer('json')()
        jsonobj=json_serializer.serialize(movies, ensure_ascii=False)
        return HttpResponse(content=jsonobj, mimetype="application/json")

class TubePagination:
        def __init__(self, arg0, arg1=1):
                self.objs=arg0
                self.pagesize=arg1
        def get_page(self, arg0):
                upperbound=self.pagesize * int(arg0)
                if upperbound > len(self.objs):
                        k=upperbound - len(self.objs)

                        if  k > self.pagesize :
                                raise InvalidPage(arg0)
                        else:
                                lowerbound=len(self.objs) - (len(self.objs) %
self.pagesize)
                else:
                        lowerbound=upperbound-self.pagesize
                if lowerbound < 0: