Yes, I believe I installed all the pre-reqs, though let me know if I
should check anything else:
from the console:
>>> import facebook
>>> import facebook.djangofb

I'm thinking perhaps it's running the wrong version of python? My
server had 2.4 alias'd as python, but I re-alias'd python2.6 as python
in my .profile, however a "which python" gives my nothing, even though
python -V says 2.6.
Thanks