On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:28 PM, Brian Bouterse wrote:

> Have you tried using pdb to debug the call as it arrives?  You could step
> through the code, line by line that way to see what is hanging.
>
> My 2 cents,
> Brian

I enthusiastically second this. If you're unfamiliar with pdb, check out this
slice of awesome:

http://blog.doughellmann.com/2010/09/pymotw-pdb-interactive-debugger.html

Incidentally, the Python doc page has just a bit that's not in the tutorial.
The only thing that springs to mind is the 'skip' argument, but you might want
to skim it. The debugger is a fantastic tool to have in your toolbox.

http://docs.python.org/library/pdb

Shawn